Early Childhood Educator / Infant Toddler Educator
$18.00 per hour
*1.00 additional (Wage Enhancement)
The Osoyoos Child Care Centre is looking for a Certified and Licensed ECE. Our goal is to employ individuals who are passionate Early Childhood Educators that believe in the importance of supporting children in their development.
- Permanent / Full Time
- 35-40 Hours / Week
- Rotated Weekly Shifts: 8:00 - 4:30 & 9:00 - 5:30
- Time Off/Holidays: Stat Holidays off and 2 seperate weeks vacation (1 in July, 1 in December)
- Extended Health Benefits for Employee
- 25% Discount on Child Care costs at the Osoyoos Child Care Centre
- Criminal Record Check
- Immunization Report
- 3 References
- First Aid Certificate
- BC License to Practice / in the process of obtaining License to Practice
Short List of Expectations:
1. To guide children's behaviour in a way that promotes self confidence and a positive self-image.
2. Ensure positive communication with children, parents and staff.
3. Knowledgable and in compliance with all Provincial Licensing Regulations.
4. To model Best Practice; BC ECE Code of Ethics.
5. Participate in fundraising for Osoyoos Child Care Centre.
6. To take a role of leadership to support staff and families.
After a 6 month probationary period an a wage increase may be considered; with Board approval and review.
If you are passionate about children, interested in this position or know someone, please contact us at
**Only Certified Licensed ECE applicants will be contacted.
Are you looking to volunteer?
Are you needing Work Experience or are a Practicum Student?
Please email, call or come in to speak with our Centre Manager, Karen Greig!
Thank you for considering the Osoyoos Child Care Centre!